- The ”Starter” package means that you will have a single logo design of your choice delivered in digital format by email. The process of choosing your logo will be done from a selection of 6 logos.
- The ”Standard” package means that you will have a single logo design you choose and only one design of business cards you have chosen. This will be delivered in digital format by email (several formats will be delivered) To select your logo, we will email you a selection of 6 logos and a selection of 3 business cards. According to your feedback, you will receive another selection.
- The ”Premium” package means that you will have a single logo design of your choice delivered in digital format by email. The process of choosing your logo will be done from a selection of 8 logos. You can request changes to be made 30 days after your final logo is selected.
- ”Package” means one of the Packages.
- ”Packages” means the Starter Package, Standard Package, Premium Package.
- ”You” means the paying customer.
- ”We”, ”Us” means Conception-Logo.com
Upon the payment, We shall provide You with the corresponding Package in the manner hereafter described.
All payments shall be made by You using either a credit or debit card or PayPal account.
You should complete the Logo Design Brief providing all of the information requested and send it to Us.
DELIVERY OF LOGOS
We shall deliver to You all logos in various formats including: GIF and JPG at 72dpi for the web, vector files which can easily be resized & used for printing purposes such as PNG, high-resolution image *.TIFF, *.EPS in RGB. Other files include *.PSD and *.BMP bitmap images, *.PDF, *.DOC, *.DOCX and other formats upon request. With all Packages, you will receive your final logo choice within five-working days of your final selection being made.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE DESIGN
- Upon receipt of the logos, You may either accept or reject them. If You accept a logo You shall be granted the right to Use all of the logos that have received.
- Immediately following acceptance of one logo, We will email to You the accepted logo in the various formats currently being used to enable You to incorporate the images on your website and printed material.
- If having received the logo, You take no action for a period of 30 days then You shall be deemed to have accepted the logo. You shall have the right to Use the logo and we may construe that our obligations to You are complete.
- If You reject the logos, We will deliver replacement logos within five working days. In the event of You rejecting any logos, all rights will be retained by Us and You shall not Use them. Providing replacement logos beyond the fourth time will be at our discretion (we will generally go beyond this) and We will only provide further replacement logos provided that in our reasonable opinion your continued rejections are genuine.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
You have the right to cancel your Package within seven days provided that You have not yet received the logos and You shall be entitled to a full refund of all monies that You have paid by way of credit to your credit or debit card or PayPal account. After sending your first model, you have 4 days to make your claim if you are not satisfied ( Unless you request corrections or changes, the guarantee is no longer valid ).
1- Excluding reimbursement :
– After change requests for your logo or sending a new layout ( colors, fonts, forms, slogan … )
– After sending your final files.
CONTACTING US FOR ASSISTANCE
If You require assistance, please email email@example.com.You will need to provide the details of your Package and the reference number provided in the email received following the payment.
CHANGE OF NAME OR DETAILS
If there are any changes to your name or your address, You shall tell Us as soon as possible.
MATTERS OUTSIDE THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CONCEPTION-LOGO.COM
While We seek to meet your needs at all times, its resources are finite and this may not always be possible.
We shall not be liable for service failures where we are faced with circumstances outside our reasonable control. Events which might constitute circumstances outside our reasonable control include (but are not limited to) Acts of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, acts of government or authority (including the refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, subsidence, explosion, flood, snow, fog or other bad weather conditions, equipment or systems failures, failure of telecommunications lines or systems, default of suppliers or sub-contractors, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock out or industrial action of any kind.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFIT ETC
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause or any of these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or restrict Us from any liability for negligence resulting in death or personal injury.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Package supplied hereunder is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, with all faults.
- We (and our officers, employees, parent, subsidiaries, partners and affiliates), together with third party licensors, providers and suppliers disclaim any and all warranties for the Package, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, non-infringement, non-interference, title, compatibility of computer systems, integration, and those arising from course of dealing, course of trade, or arising under statute.
- No advice or information given by Us or our representatives shall create a warranty.
- We do not warrant that the Packages will perform at a particular manner, or will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of viruses, worms, or the like.
- You agree that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that data available for downloading through the Package will be free of defects, infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating, malicious or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing adequate procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- In no event shall We (or our officers, employees, parent, subsidiaries, partners or affiliates) together with third party licensors, providers or suppliers, be liable for: any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, including without limitation, lost profits or loss of revenue or damage to data arising out of the use, partial use or inability to use the Package, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, including without limitation, those arising under contract, tort, negligence, or strict liability, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such claim or damages, or ii. any claims against You by any other party.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms & Conditions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
USE OF HEADINGS
The headings used are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of its contents.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If You wish to register a complaint, please make contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION
Use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, in force at the time without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and Conception-Logo.com shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the judicial district of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
USING GRAPHIC DESIGN CREATED BY CONCEPTION-LOGO.COM
The customer agrees that the creation of the selected logo and its variants can be used by Conception-Logo.com on its website or in any other advertising medium.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to Sites owned or operated by parties other than Conception-Logo. Such links are provided for your reference only. Conception-Logo does not control outside Sites and is not responsible for their content nor their conformity to applicable laws. Conception-Logo’s inclusion of links to an outside Site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the Site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does Conception-Logo’s inclusion of the links imply that Conception-Logo is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Site.
Last update: July 2016.